Online Ordering FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1) Do you send orders to any Country?
Answer: Yes we are happy to send orders to any address providing we are able to ensure payment.
2) Do you accept bank transfers / pay pal / cash / IMOs / pay on arrival ........ from UK / Europe / rest of the world etc...
Answer: We accept all major credit cards. Bank transfers will be considered and are subject to an additional charge. If you would like to pay by bank transfer please place your request by email. Cash is only accepted if collecting purchases from our premises. We no longer accept International Money Orders.
3) Can you mark my parcel as a gift so I don't get taxed?
Answer: All parcels, without exception, are sent with a copy of the invoice listing the contents and the sales value. All customs paperwork is completed in accordance with UK regulations.
4) I didn't get a confirmation email for my order, did it go through okay... -
Answer: An automated confirmation is sent on the successful completion of each order. Have you checked your junk mail, or is your filter set on high?
5) I placed an order last night and the money hasn't come off my card, is everything ok?
Answer: For current, in stock and active items, we don't collect payment from your card until all the order has been picked and ready to be dispatched. However, items that you have ordered from us in advance of their release date will be charged to your card after your order has been placed with us. We will e-mail you if there are any problems.
6) The site said most orders are dispatched in 48 hours, I've waited 3 days, what is going on?
Answer: If an item on your order is out of stock we hold the whole order for 28 days to allow more stock to come in. If the item is still out of stock after 28 days we dispatch the available items.
7) My order took over 28 days and was missing some items, will these follow on?
Answer: No, the order was dispatched without the items as they had not come into stock within 28 days of your order. If you still require the items please re-place the order.
8) Can you send my order to a different delivery address?
Answer: UK orders may be sent to a different delivery address. Overseas orders must be sent to the invoicing address which must be the address of the person paying the invoice.
9) You told me my parcel left a week ago, it's still not here?
Answer: Have you checked your local post office, received a card from the mail company? Unless a signed for service is paid for we are unable to track parcels once they have left our warehouse.
10) What information do you need to trace my order ?
Answer: We need your order number or your full name and invoicing address as quoted on your order.