Tomorrowillbeworse is an experimental black metal project with doom and depressive influences born in 2011 by the hand of Kenosis (vocals and all instruments) and R.(lyrics and artwork).
The first album, "Down the Road of Nothing", offers a lucid and cynic perspective on themes such as death, self-destruction and hate combining traditional depressive black metal riffs with melodic and melancholic features.
Always on the very verge between depressive black metal ala very early Burzum and mid tempo paced funeral Doom, this album will indeed appeal to a wide variety of audience, with a special reminder for all those who loves that 90’s blackdoom sound forged by bands like Katatonia in their debut “Dance of december souls” album!
1. You need a warm smile and a cold blade
2. Distressing range
3. Vestigia nulla retrorsum
4. Etouffer l'instinct de survie avec dose precise de ressentiment
6. If You Listen, You Can Hear Them Chewing
7. Never Liked Flowers, Until I Saw Your Grave
8. Aesthetics of Discouragement
9. Down the Road of Nothing